For the drop of their latest collaboration, Amsterdam-based label Patta and Nike release a lookbook series that embraces not only the fashionable silhouettes of the collection but also the stylistic approaches of the photographers. The project is dubbed 'Publicity. Publicity. Wohooooow!,' and the labels invited 11 artists to shoot the new collection.
This installment is shot by Vincent van de Waal and Violette Esmeralda. The featured models — Edu De Leau and Tirino Yspol, showcase Patta x Nike apparel, as well as the Air Max 90 x 95 hybrid, on a classic Amsterdam backdrop.
The lookbook series will be eclectically presented in an artist book in collaboration with Linda van Deursen.
Photo Credits: Vincent van de Waal, Violette Esmeralda
Patta x Nike is Presented with an Artful Lookbook Series
1. Collaborative Photography - The trend of fashion brands collaborating with photographers to create artful lookbooks presents an opportunity for innovative storytelling and visual branding.
2. Eclectic Presentation - The trend of presenting lookbooks in artist books opens up possibilities for unique and creative ways to showcase fashion collections.
3. Hybrid Apparel - The trend of combining elements from different apparel styles, such as with the Air Max 90 x 95 hybrid, allows for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage collaborative photography and eclectic presentation techniques to enhance their brand identity and engage with consumers in new ways.
2. Photography - Photographers have an opportunity to collaborate with fashion brands to showcase their unique artistic styles and create compelling visual narratives for fashion collections.
3. Footwear - The development of hybrid footwear styles, like the Air Max 90 x 95 hybrid, presents an opportunity for footwear brands to create distinctive and fashion-forward products.