The London Eye Pub opened atop the world-famous tourist attraction offering guests unparalleled views of the London skyline alongside a couple of rounds of drinks. The pub itself has a refined esthetic that features rich, wooden furniture accented by red cushioning and decorated with flowers. The pub also has a dartboard for casual entertainment. Given the attraction's 443-foot height and all-glass exterior, the London Eye Pub allows guests to enjoy a 360-degree view of the city.
Access to the London Eye Pub is available through a 30-minute package which includes two drinks per guest and a souvenir enamel gin cup. The bar offers Beefeater Gin as well as craft beer and wine. Experiences in the London Eye Pub can be booked on the London Eye website.
Image Credit: Luxury Launches
The London Eye Pub Has an Exclusive Intimate Atmosphere
1. Skyline Drinking - Opportunity for bars and pubs to create unique and exclusive experiences by offering patrons breathtaking views of the city skyline.
2. Tourist-focused Bars - Bars and pubs can cater to a tourist demographic by incorporating local sights and attractions into their atmosphere and theme.
3. Exclusive Packages - Offering special packages with added amenities and souvenirs can increase revenue and attract a more discerning clientele.
1. Hospitality Industry - Hotels and resorts can offer unique drinking and dining experiences for guests by incorporating the surrounding sights and landmarks into their venues.
2. Tourism Industry - Tour operators and travel companies can include exclusive drinking and dining experiences as part of their itineraries to attract more tourists.
3. Entertainment Industry - Entertainment venues such as theme parks and museums can enhance the visitor experience by providing unique drinking and dining options that complement their attractions.