Highsnobiety collaborated with esteemed photographer Jason M Peterson for an intimate outlook of the Lollapalooza music festival that recently took place in Chicago, Illinois.
The event's lineup boasts musical acts that range from alternative rock, laid back indie, electronic dance music and eclectic hip-hop. Highsnobiety and Jason M Peterson focused on the latter however, with photos documenting candid moments with artists like Danny Brown, A$AP Ferg, Vic Mensa, Future, Vince Staples and more.
With this, the series shows the rappers relaxing, conversing with fans, performing in front of exuberant crowds of thousands, and even vaping. The series also documents the exclusive after parties that took place after the main Lollapalooza music festival events -- granting fans an in-depth insight that takes them closer to some of their favorite artists.
Jason M Peterson Captured Chicago's Lollapalooza Music Festival
1. Intimate Music Festival Coverage - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to use technology to provide fans with interactive and immersive content that brings them closer to their favorite artists during festivals.
2. Candid Artist Photography - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for photographers to capture authentic moments with artists and provide fans with exclusive behind-the-scenes glimpses.
3. Exclusive Festival After Parties - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to use technology to stream exclusive after-party events to fans who couldn't attend the festival or after-parties in person.
1. Music Festivals - Music festivals can leverage technology and content creation to offer fans immersive experiences that bring them closer to their favorite artists.
2. Photography - Photographers can differentiate themselves by offering candid and authentic shots of artists that provide fans with a unique perspective.
3. Streaming Services - Streaming services can partner with festivals to offer exclusive after-party content to fans who want to feel closer to their favorite artists after the event has ended.