Theorycraft Games, a Seattle-based independent game development studio staffed by industry veterans, announced the Loki game, a project inspired by massive online battle arena (MOBA) titles. Theorycraft Games boasts a team of developers who previously worked on high-profile titles such as 'League of Legends,' 'Valorant,' and 'Heroes of the Storm.' While these titles are purely centered around competitive player versus player (PvP) gameplay, the Loki game will incorporate both player versus everything (PvE) and PvP content.
Theorycraft Games stated that the Loki game will have an artistic, whimsical art style with a range of bright colors and fun, lively environments. The game will feature "pop-apocalyptic fantasy" touches and it will include a number of interesting characters. Theorycraft Games stated that the Loki game will have beta testing in the near future.
Image Credit: Theorycraft Games
Theorycraft Games Announced Loki, a Project Inspired by MOBA Games
1. Artistic Game Design - Incorporating artistic and whimsical designs in gaming can create a unique playing experience.
2. Hybrid Gameplay - Incorporating both PvE and PvP content can create a new level of gameplay for players.
3. Team-based Gaming - Games that are centered around teams can create more engaging gameplay for players.
1. Video Game Development - The video game industry can benefit from incorporating more hybrid gameplay and creative designs in their titles.
2. Fan Engagement - Industries centered around fan engagement such as sports and music could incorporate team-based gameplay and artistic design to enhance fan experience.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising industries can use the concept of team-based gameplay and creative designs in the development of promotional materials, such as mobile games.