If you’ve ever wondered just how green you could possibly live your life, then the 'Live Pod' by MisoSoupDesign is an eco home that is just the ticket.
Fully equipped for a ‘green’ lifestyle, the 'Live Pod' by MisoSoupDesign contains renewable materials such as a rain screen facade, bamboo flooring, photovoltaic panels, and a green roof for collecting rainwater for irrigation. All these amenities are, of course, made according to the specific specifications of the owner.
'Live Pod' by MisoSoupDesign is a Lean Green Eco House
1. Personalized Prefabricated Homes - The trend of personalized prefabricated homes creates opportunities for companies to create customizable, eco-friendly housing solutions.
2. Green Living - The trend of eco-living inspires innovative companies to develop sustainable housing options to reduce the carbon footprint of homes.
3. Renewable Materials - The trend of using renewable materials, such as bamboo, in housing design presents opportunities for companies to create sustainable homes and attract environmentally conscious consumers.
1. Architecture and Design - Architecture and design firms can capitalize on the trend of personalized prefabricated homes to create eco-friendly and sustainable housing solutions.
2. Renewable Energy - The trend of incorporating renewable energy sources, such as photovoltaic panels, into housing design presents opportunities for renewable energy companies to expand into the housing market.
3. Construction - The trend of using renewable materials and sustainable designs in construction presents opportunities for construction companies to differentiate themselves in the housing market and attract environmentally conscious consumers.