Little Blue Menu is the name of a brand-new delivery-only kitchen concept from Chick-fil-A that promises to deliver "both the classic menu plus a variety of different cuisines." The name of the kitchen takes after the Founder S. Truett Cathy’s original “blue” menu at Hapeville Dwarf House, which was ever-changing to meet customers' needs and desires.
Through the delivery-only restaurant, guests will be able to get items like salads, roasted chicken and wings that are made under the same roof and conveniently bundled in a single order. The concept is coming to Nashville this year and following that in 2022, Atlanta. With this new venture, the American fast food restaurant chains says its focus will be on variety, delivery and innovation, all the while tapping into the spirit of the restaurant's origin story.
Little Blue Menu Serves Regular Chick-fil-A Items and Much More
1. Delivery-only Restaurants - The rise of delivery-only fast food concepts presents an opportunity for new businesses to focus on innovation and convenience in food delivery services.
2. Menu Diversification - Little Blue Menu's promise to serve a variety of cuisines aside from its classic menu can inspire traditional fast food chains to diversify their menus and cater to a wider range of customer preferences.
3. Ghost Kitchens - Delivery-only kitchens, or ghost kitchens, are disrupting the traditional brick-and-mortar restaurant industry by offering low overhead costs and the opportunity to experiment with new food concepts.
1. Fast Food - The rise of delivery-only fast food concepts presents an opportunity for established fast food chains to explore the benefits of offering a separate, delivery-focused menu that complements or diverges from their physical restaurant offerings.
2. Food Delivery Services - Food delivery services, such as Uber Eats and DoorDash, can benefit from the growing popularity of delivery-only fast food concepts by partnering with these businesses and expanding their customer base.
3. Virtual Restaurant Concepts - The rise of ghost kitchens is creating an opportunity for entrepreneurs to establish virtual restaurant concepts that cater to niche markets and experiment with new food offerings without the high overhead costs of physical restaurants.