Litter boxes are notoriously difficult to clean and often lead to pet owners getting down and dirty with their pet's waste, so the 'Luuup' little box is designed to help eliminate this. Designed with a sifting aesthetic, the 'Luuup' works by incorporating three stacked layers into the design. From here, users simply need to remove the top layer, shake out the unused litter and dispose of the contents.
The secret to the 'Luuup' litter boxes success is in the specially placed sifting lines. Once you've sifted the top layer, it can be replaced at the bottom and so on and so forth.
The 'Luuup' litter box is currently running a Kickstarter campaign where the product has already garnered over $680,000 in funding at the time of publication.
The 'Luuup' Litter Box Features a Smart Tray System for Easy Cleaning
1. Sifting Litter Boxes - New litter box designs with sifting features are disrupting the pet industry and providing easier cleaning options for pet owners.
2. Specially Placed Sifting Lines - Incorporating specially placed sifting lines into litter box design and technology is a trend that helps simplify the litter changing process.
3. Crowdfunding Campaigns for Pet Products - Crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter offer a unique opportunity for pet product startups to generate funds and gain early visibility.
1. Pet Supply Industry - Innovative sifting litter boxes are shaking up the traditional litter box market and may create new opportunities in the pet supply industry.
2. E-commerce Industry - As more pet owners rely on e-commerce options for pet products, there is a potential for new and established online retailers to carry and market sifting litter boxes.
3. Crowdfunding Industry - The success of the 'Luuup' litter box on Kickstarter showcases the potential for pet product startups to leverage crowdfunding platforms for successful product launches.