Lisa Perry is known for her artistic flair and art pop-inspired drab. However, the RTW Fall 2015 Collection captures a new side of Lisa Perry. The mod A-line dresses with geometric prints are playful for the fall. The sixties is a large source of inspiration for the designer, whom often introduces her modern take on the era.
This collection features mini dresses with thick stripes and polka dots. She uses lots of mixed media materials for contrast and focuses on black, white, gold, gray and orange hues. Perry even throws in a Mongolian hair tube top for good measure. The designer has done pop art collaborations in the past with Jeff Koons and Roy Lichtenstein, but nothing on her own until now.
Lisa Perry Captures the Essence of Andy Warhol for the RTW Fall 2015 Line
1. Pop Art Fashion - There is an opportunity to create a line of clothing inspired by pop art to cater to the growing demand for unique fashion.
2. Retro Revival - There is a trend towards incorporating retro-inspired fashion in modern clothing and accessories, presenting an opportunity for businesses to tap into this market.
3. Mixed Media Materials - There is potential for innovation in fashion by combining different textures and materials to create unique pieces that stand out in the market.
1. Fashion - Businesses in the fashion industry can look to incorporate pop art and retro-inspired fashion in their designs to cater to a growing market.
2. Art - There is an opportunity for artists to collaborate with fashion designers to create unique and creative clothing designs.
3. Textiles - The use of mixed media materials in fashion presents a potential opportunity for the textiles industry to innovate and create new materials for fashion and other industries.