Now there's a mobile phone that thinks it's a lip stick. The phone, by Samsung, is pink (obviously) and it comes with a chain that holds your lip stick. It works well as a girl's gotta travel with both her phone and lipstick, so why not put the two together. Maybe they can also attach it to a purse. OR would that make it a purse?
Implications - Lipstick on a mobile device is a brilliant idea for female consumers. I think that this innovation takes into account the importance of lipstick wearing for ladies. Maybe one day lipstick will be applied digitally and there will not be a need to attach it to a string.
The Phone that Thinks it's a Lippy
1. Beauty-tech Integration - The convergence of beauty and technology provides an opportunity for brands to create unique products like the Lip Stick Mobile Phone.
2. Convenient Multi-functionality - Combining different functions, such as a lipstick holder and mobile phone, creates convenience and solves problems for consumers.
3. Digital Beauty - The Lip Stick Mobile Phone hints at the possibility of future digital beauty innovations that could eliminate the need for physical cosmetics.
1. Beauty - Beauty companies could explore collaboration opportunities with tech brands to create products that integrate beauty and technology.
2. Mobile Devices - The Lip Stick Mobile Phone sets a precedent for multi-functional mobile devices, creating opportunities for similar innovative products.
3. Fashion Accessories - Companies in the fashion accessories industry could explore the potential for multi-functional products, like the Lip Stick Mobile Phone, to create unique and useful items.