While many lip crayons have the potential to transition one's look from day to night, the all-new After Dark Blacklight Lip Crayon from Winky Lux comes alive when exposed to ultraviolet light. The unique lip care product is described as "a UV lip balm that’s half gloss, half glow stick," and provides not just great color but also moisturizing ingredients.
The unconventional lip balm, which is being released just in time for festival season, comes in a universally flattering bold pink color. As a product that's vegan-friendly, fragrance-free and made without talc, gluten, parabens, sulfates and phthalates, the product is not only safe to use on the lips but also has the potential to create fun body art.
Winky Lux's After Dark Blacklight Lip Crayon is "a UV Lip Balm"
1. Glow-in-the-dark Cosmetics - Opportunity for cosmetic brands to create innovative glow-in-the-dark products for customers who want to stand out at night.
2. Uv-activated Makeup - Potential for makeup brands to develop UV-activated products that react to different lighting conditions, offering unique and customizable looks.
3. Festival Beauty Products - An emerging market for beauty brands to create specially-designed products that cater to festival-goers who want to express their creativity and style.
1. Cosmetics - Opportunity for cosmetics brands to explore new formulations and packaging designs that incorporate glow-in-the-dark features.
2. Makeup - Opportunity for makeup brands to develop innovative product lines that utilize UV-activated technology.
3. Beauty - Emerging market for beauty brands to tap into the festival beauty trend and create products that appeal to festival-goers.