These handsome organic forms are actually comfortable seating options for indoors or outdoors--or both! Smarin Design offers the 'Enza Giant Pouffe' to give your patio setting a zen garden appeal.
The giant seating structures are made to resemble the natural seating provided by Mother Nature through years of polish by wind and water. They enable you to make your own shoreline no matter where you live.
Implications - Organic products continue to rise in popularity as they are a direct by-product of the environmental movement. When a product can utilize high-grade materials that are safe, reasonably-priced and health-beneficial, companies automatically increase their reputability and can more easily appeal to green-hungry consumers.
'Enza' Rocky Poufs for Organic Lounging by Smarin Design
1. Organic Seating - Designing seating structures that resemble natural formations and provide comfortable and sustainable outdoor seating options.
2. Environmental Design - Creating furniture and decor items that utilize high-grade materials, are safe, reasonably-priced, and health-beneficial for green-hungry consumers.
3. Zen Garden Appeal - Incorporating nature-inspired designs for indoor and outdoor furniture, to create a calming and relaxing ambience.
1. Furniture Design - The furniture industry can incorporate organic and environmental designs to create unique and sustainable products.
2. Outdoor Recreation - Providing comfortable and sustainable outdoor seating options for parks, beaches, and forest areas.
3. Home Decor - Incorporating nature-inspired designs in furniture and decor items for creating a relaxed and peaceful environment in homes.