Cuban YouTuber Kathleen Fuentes, who is better recognized by 'Kathleen Lights' launched her own nail polish brand by the name of 'Lights Lacquer.' It is developed to be cruelty-free and entirely vegan with a cultural appreciation as well, nodding to her Latin American roots.
The stunning colors are made for everyone with a focus for Latinas all over the globe to wear all year round. There are two colors entitled 'Grl Pwr' and 'Polished Gems' -- Grl Pwr is inspired by the powerful mom figures in Kathleen's life and the ladder is inspired by different stones. It is important for Fuentes to channel her Cuban upbringing and culture into the brand and all that she does on her online platform.
Image Credit: Lights Lacquer
Kathleen Lights' Lights Lacquer is a Vegan-Friendly Beauty Brand
1. Vegan-friendly Nail Polishes - Opportunity for beauty brands to develop nail polishes that are cruelty-free and vegan, catering to the growing demand for ethical beauty products.
2. Inclusive Beauty Brands - Opportunity for beauty brands to create products that are inclusive and culturally diverse, appealing to a wide range of consumers.
3. Cultural Appreciation in Beauty - Opportunity for beauty brands to incorporate cultural elements and references, providing a unique and authentic experience for consumers.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can leverage the trend of vegan-friendly nail polishes to expand their product offerings and attract ethical consumers.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can collaborate with beauty brands to create nail polish collections that align with their fashion lines and cater to a diverse consumer base.
3. Online Retail - The online retail industry can capitalize on the trend of inclusive and culturally diverse beauty brands by providing a platform for these brands to reach a global audience.