Playing around with mirrors and light pattern can be a fun experiment, but Bram Vanderbeke's Endless shows how the two can come together to form futuristic and innovative artwork.
The series of light and mirrors began as a concept for creating a container for the future. The careful placement and mirror movement results in endless light patterns, symbolizing eternity. The infinite reflections can be seen in three differently sized mirror combinations. According to Mocoloco, "the lamp shapes are cast in resin and change colour depending on the light source and according to their translucency."
Belgian designer Bram Vanderbeke describes himself as a maker specializing in the interaction between design, the human body, people and their environment based on shapes, materials and tactility.
Endless by Bram Vanderbeke Uses Mirrors and Light Pattern to Create Art
1. Light Art - The use of mirrors and light pattern to create futuristic and innovative artwork presents a new trend in the art industry.
2. Endless Design - The concept of endless design that uses mirrors and patterns to create never-ending reflections presents a trend in the furniture and interior design industry.
3. Interactive Design - The interaction between design, shapes and the environment to create futuristic artwork presents a trend in interactive design that can be applied to various industries.
1. Home Decor - The infinite light series presents an opportunity for the home decor industry to offer futuristic and innovative lighting designs.
2. Events and Exhibitions - The use of light art presents an opportunity for event and exhibition organizers to create new and engaging experiences for their visitors.
3. Architecture - The concept of endless design can be applied in the field of architecture to create never-ending reflections and illusions in buildings and structures.