Design firm Neri & Hu curates a calming atmospheric library-style interior for luxurious Italian brand Valextra. The label produces refined bag collections that exhibit exquisite craftsmanship and impeccable design. The newly developed retail space is located in a shopping center in Chengdu, China.
Neri & Hu considers a strongly romantic approach to the visual curation of Valextra's store. Channeling the functionality, organizational precision and overall passion-induced atmosphere of the library-style interior, the design focus really envelops the visiting customer in an amorous embrace. Building on this motif, Valextra's retail space is skillfully divided into "the library and the reading room." While the former is a circular space that displays the product on elegant walnut shelves, the later houses display units that boast Valextra's most exclusive designs.
Photo Credits: Pedro Pegenaute
Neri & Hu Develops a Library-Style Interior for the Valextra Shop
1. Library-style Retail Spaces - Develop library-inspired interiors and atmospheres for retail stores to create calming and romantic environments.
2. Product-focused Display Units - Use exclusive product displays to showcase luxury designs in the retail industry.
3. Functional Atmospheres - Integrate functionality and precision in visual merchandising to curate customer-driven atmospheres.
1. Luxury Fashion - Design library-inspired interiors in retail stores for high-end fashion boutiques.
2. Home Decor - Develop library-style atmospheres for home decor stores to create a calming environment.
3. Retail Design - Incorporate a romantic atmosphere in retail stores by designing library-inspired spaces and furniture.