Libertine-Libertine's Fall/Winter 2010 Ad campaign is so out there, you just might lose sight of their intention to sell clothes. But maybe that is the point; after all, people don’t want to be bombarded with ad campaigns designed to convince them to buy, buy, buy.
Libertine-Libertine’s Fall/Winter ad campaign is unusual to say the least, but their fall and winter line is actually well executed. An eco-friendly line of upcycled and repurposed clothes, it perhaps sheds some light on the ad as a message to reuse instead of reinvent.
Libertine-Libertine's Fall/Winter 2010 Campaign is Unusual
1. Eco-friendly Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a sustainable fashion brand that focuses on upcycling and repurposing clothing.
2. Unconventional Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore unique and unconventional advertising methods that capture attention and create a memorable brand experience.
3. Minimalistic Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a fashion line that embraces minimalism and simplicity in design, attracting customers who appreciate a clean aesthetic.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce a new retail model that combines sustainability, unconventional advertising, and minimalistic design to attract conscious consumers.
2. Creative Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Provide innovative advertising solutions to brands that want to break away from traditional approaches and stand out in the market.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Support and grow the eco-friendly fashion industry by promoting upcycling and repurposing of clothing in innovative ways.