4K televisions are becoming increasingly popular, but they're inherently limited by their screen size -- the LG CineBeam is a new device from the electronics brand that adds variability to the 4K entertainment experience. The luxurious projects can shoot 4K video with a screen size as large as 150 inches, giving consumers the biggest and highest definition content currently available.
Aside from its obvious entertainment value, the LG CineBeam also stands apart because of its form factor. Rather than the traditional ceiling-mounted projector, the CineBeam stands either vertically upright or on its side, which makes it simple to carry around from room to room. The mirror that casts the projection can also be closed when the device isn't in use, adding an extra layer of protection.
The LG CineBeam is the Brand's First 4K Option
1. Variability in 4K Entertainment - The LG CineBeam offers a variable screen size of up to 150 inches, providing consumers with a customizable 4K entertainment experience.
2. Portable and Flexible Projectors - The LG CineBeam's form factor allows for easy portability and flexibility, making it convenient to carry and use in different rooms.
3. Enhanced Protection for Projectors - The mirror closure feature of the LG CineBeam adds an extra layer of protection when the device is not in use.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can capitalize on the trend of variability and portability in 4K projectors by developing innovative and customizable entertainment devices.
2. Home Theater - The home theater industry can take advantage of the portable and flexible features of the LG CineBeam to create immersive and convenient cinematic experiences for consumers.
3. Security and Protection - The security and protection industry can explore opportunities to create additional protective features for electronic devices, inspired by the mirror closure feature of the LG CineBeam.