These are like those neat photo mosaics, but with a unique artistic twist. All of the â€œpixelsâ€ consist of works of art by Lewis Lavoie as, of course, is the finished mosaic mural. Lavoie was commissioned by the UN to do the Adam mural, shown her. A closer look reveals that Adam's face is composed of multi-ethnic faces.
Implications - The evolution of Photoshop programs has allowed many artists to manipulate classical images to their liking. Brands have been using these programs to add a modern twist to famous artworks in order to make their product more marketable to the current generation. The ability to play around with images will allow for more creative, surreal print ads that can accentuate the appeal of a product being sold.
Adam Face by Lewis Lavoie
1. Artistic Photo Mosaic - Photoshopping classical images to create a modern twist and unique artistic expressions.
2. Surreal Print Ads - Incorporating creative and unusual visuals to enhance brand marketing strategies.
3. Multi-ethnic Compositions - Using multi-ethnic faces to create a mosaic portrait, reflecting diversity and unity.
1. Art - Artists and art institutions can use new photoshop techniques to create innovative mosaic murals.
2. Marketing - Brand promotion can be optimized through the use of creative and unconventional ads that integrate print and digital media.
3. Diversity and Inclusion - Organizations that seek to promote diversity and unity can leverage multi-ethnic compositions to create compelling portraits and messages.