Jumping on consumer trend for user-generated content and to coincide with the launch of Levi's customised range in Singapore, Levi's have developed a "confession booth" offering consumers the opportunity to create a short video clip on their camera phone or video camera and reveal their (or their mates') inner secrets, or alternatively listen and vote on other peoples.
A clever ploy, as participators are far more likely to act as brand ambassadors and drive WOM for the brand - featuring on a website seems irresistible for almost 300 people so far â€“ but will it drive purchase:..?
1. User-generated Content (UGC) - The trend for UGC presents opportunities for brands to engage consumers and turn them into brand ambassadors through creative experiences like Levi's confession booth.
2. Interactive Marketing - Levi's confession booth is an example of interactive marketing that allows consumers to actively engage with the brand, generating more interest and buzz.
3. Social Listening - By listening to consumers' inner secrets and voting on other people's content, Levi's confession booth shows the potential of social listening as a tool for building brand loyalty.
1. Fashion & Apparel - The fashion industry can leverage interactive marketing campaigns like Levi's confession booth to strengthen brand loyalty and drive sales.
2. Technology - The technology industry can provide solutions for creating unique and interactive experiences like Levi's confession booth to help brands engage with consumers in innovative and creative ways.
3. Media & Entertainment - Media and entertainment companies can partner with brands like Levi's to create UGC campaigns that offer unique and entertaining experiences for consumers, driving brand loyalty and engagement.