The Less 2012 Fall/Winter Cap collection features perky prints that are for those who like to add some fun to their outfit. The Taiwan-based brand moved from street style, to boutique store, and now to full fledged clothing brand, selling apparel and accessories, but most notably hats.
This collection of caps uses plenty of floral patterns and mixes that with hits of suede. Other hats incorporate textile mixing that result in a very lively and whimsical style. Who says that guys can’t wear floral print? Less shows us that floral print can be cool, and, if you have the right attitude, masculine too.
The Less 2012 Fall/Winter Cap collection is available from the brand’s website and at select stores.
The Less 2012 Fall/Winter Cap Collection Uses Whimsical Patterns
1. Whimsical Patterns in Men's Fashion - Fashion brands should consider adding playful and unconventional prints to their collections to cater to the rising demand for non-traditional men’s fashion.
2. Gender-neutral Clothing Lines - Businesses can tap into the trend of gender-blurring fashion by producing clothing and accessories that challenge gender norms and stereotypes.
3. Streetwear Brands Expanding to Boutiques - Streetwear brands can increase their reach and create more brand awareness by opening physical stores, particularly in trendy neighborhoods.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can use unconventional prints and fabrics to cater to the increasingly diversified market and offer gender-neutral clothing options.
2. Accessories - Businesses can expand their product line to include whimsical accessories – such as hats – that cater to customers’ desire for non-traditional fashion items.
3. Retail - Retail businesses can offer a unique collection of clothing and accessories, like those offered by The Less, by curating items with unconventional prints and textures.