Leonardo Manavella’s ‘Agua H20’ concept attempts to solve the issue of potable water in developing countries. It’s an emergency device that effectively converts urine into fresh water.
We’ve seen a number of devices that address portable fresh water, and Leonardo Manavella’s ‘Agua H20’ is certainly an eye-opening solution. Check out the related articles below for some other ideas.
Implications - Though society once saw water as a never-ending resource, scientists and experts are now realizing that water may be depleting. This issue is cause for much concern, and has resulted in an array of alternative methods for finding drinkable water. Some are as strange as Leonardo Manavella's Agua H20, while some are more conventional.
Leonardo Manavella's ‘Agua H20' Converts Urine Into Drinking Water
1. Urine-water Conversion - Opportunities for innovation in emergency devices that can convert urine into fresh water for potable use.
2. Portable Water Solutions - Innovative solutions to the issue of access to potable water in developing countries.
3. Sustainable Water Sources - Alternative methods for finding and accessing sustainable sources of drinkable water.
1. Emergency Preparedness - Opportunities for emergency preparedness companies to develop and market devices that address the global issue of potable water.
2. Water Treatment - Applications for new, innovative water treatment technologies and methods to address the growing issue of water scarcity.
3. Environmental Sustainability - Innovation opportunities for environmentally responsible companies to develop and promote sustainable methods and solutions for accessing and utilizing potable water sources.