Even though the technology does exist since the 1950’s, marketers have now started using lenticular printing as a communication tool. The newest application is applying this effect directly to packaging to help explain what’s inside and tell a story.
It both grabs attention and communicates a message. An animation can be a powerful method to achieve both of those goals. Animation via lenticular print creates a unique opportunity for the packaging to explain a message or even demonstrate the functionality a product.
To the eyes of most people, lenticular images have often been collectible and are always seen as something worth keeping. Also, taking that value and adding it to packaging creates a signal that what is inside must be special and valuable.
Lenticular Printing gives a Second Wind to Fun Packaging
1. Lenticular Printing - Lenticular printing as a communication tool for packaging creates a unique and attention-grabbing experience.
2. Animation in Packaging - Animation through lenticular printing allows packaging to effectively communicate messages and demonstrate product functionality.
3. Collectible Packaging - Adding lenticular images to packaging creates a perception of value and uniqueness, making the product more enticing.
1. Marketing and Advertising - Lenticular printing offers a new way for marketers to grab attention and communicate messages through packaging.
2. Packaging Design - The use of lenticular printing in packaging design presents an opportunity for designers to create engaging and interactive packaging experiences.
3. Product Manufacturing - Integrating lenticular printing in packaging can enhance the perceived value of products and make them more appealing to consumers.