The Lenovo Mirror Dash Cam is an all-in-one solution for drivers that will enable them to maintain total awareness when driving and prevent them from having to deal with potentially blindspots. The system works by being positioned into the vehicle cabin where the rearview mirror would be and will immediately go to work recording footage using a front-facing lens along with a rear one. This will allow users to enjoy almost 360-degree views around their car to maintain total awareness when commuting.
The Lenovo Mirror Dash Cam will record both video streams in crisp 1080p resolution and features an intuitive user interface that only requires the driver to swipe across on the surface to switch between cameras. The AHD night vision will also work to keep content visible after sunlight for increased awareness.
The Lenovo Mirror Dash Cam Records from All Angles
1. Intelligent Rearview Mirrors - Intelligent rearview mirrors are becoming an all-in-one solution for drivers to maintain awareness, creating opportunities for integration with other car safety features.
2. 360-degree Views for Drivers - 360-degree view technology for drivers provides an improved driver experience with increased safety, opening up new avenues for in-car entertainment.
3. Improved Night Vision - Improved night vision for drivers in cars creates opportunities for integration with automatic driving assistance systems.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can improve drivers’ safety and experience with the integration of intelligent rearview mirrors, 360-degree views, and improved night vision.
2. Consumer Electronics Industry - The consumer electronics industry has an opportunity to produce improved intelligent rearview mirrors that enhance driving experience via improved UI, connectivity, and more.
3. Home Security Industry - The home security industry can adapt intelligent rearview mirror technology for residential use with additional features, such as motion sensors and alerts.