Bringing together two childhood favorites in one memorable collaboration, after years of development the LEGO Wall-E is going to be released.
The Disney/Pixar classic film 'Wall-E' was met with both commercial and critical success, as well as praise for bringing environmental issues to light. The beloved character has been in LEGO development since 2005 by Pixar Animated Studios' animator Agnus Maclane. While creating the character for the film, Maclane began developing the character in LEGO form as well and finally, the LEGO Wall-E is being released.
The LEGO figure includes many signature Wall-E features like the adjustable head, rolling tracks, posable neck and multi-functioning moving arms with gripping hands. The set comes with a booklet about Agnus Maclane, as well as more information about the beloved film and character.
LEGO Collaborates with Disney to Release a Wall-E Collection
1. Collaborative Toys - The collaboration between LEGO and Disney shows an opportunity for product development through partnerships.
2. Character-based Toys - Creating LEGO sets based on popular characters like Wall-E opens up a market for licensed merchandise.
3. Sustainable Toys - LEGO's focus on environmentally friendly products allows for the opportunity to create more sustainable toys.
1. Toy Industry - The collaboration between LEGO and Disney, and the licensing of popular characters, creates opportunities within the toy industry.
2. Entertainment Industry - LEGO's collaboration with Disney showcases the potential for cross-industry partnerships between the toy and entertainment industries.
3. Sustainability Industry - The focus on sustainable materials in LEGO products presents opportunities in the sustainability industry for other toy manufacturers.