The LEGO Education Spike Prime Set is one of the latest STEM educational solutions for children that aims to merge play with technological lessons to keep young minds interested as they partake in hands-on procedures. Coming with 523 components in total, the kit is aimed at middle school students to help introduce them to coding and accelerate their practical problem solving capabilities. Students will have to utilize the various LEGO brick components to build their project before taking to a tablet or PC to perform the various coding needs through the LEGO Scratch graphical user interface (GUI).
The LEGO Education Spike Prime Set is priced at $329.99 and is being marketed directly to schools instead of consumers to help get the equipment into classrooms by next fall. The kit will be available starting in August 2019.
The LEGO Education Spike Prime Set Comes with 523 Components in Total
1. STEM Education - Innovative and interactive educational kits are disrupting traditional teaching methods and creating opportunities to enhance STEM education for children.
2. Block Coding for Kids - The trend of introducing block coding in early education is paving the way for young children to learn logic and programming at an early age, potentially leading to future coders and developers.
3. Edtech Solutions - The incorporation of technology into education is changing the way children learn and creating opportunities for innovative EdTech solutions.
1. Education Technology (edtech) - The EdTech industry can take advantage of the growing trend of hands-on, interactive and affordable STEM education solutions by creating more comprehensive and engaging products for children.
2. Toy and Game Industry - The toy and game industry can benefit from incorporating technology and educational components in their products, appealing to both children and parents looking for fun and educational activities.
3. School Supplies Industry - The school supplies industry can capitalize on the trend of introducing technology into classrooms by providing schools with technology integration solutions for enhanced learning experiences.