LEGO is finally making its way into the world of high-fashion with the LEGO Clutch from Les Petits Joueurs. The LEGO Clutch, created in Florence, Italy, is exactly what it sounds like: a handmade clutch that incorporates LEGO bricks into its design.
This playful clutch was originally developed by Mariasole Cecchi, who created her first LEGO Clutch on a whim one night. Friends loved the design and encouraged her to start a business and thus, Les Petits Joueurs was born. These clutches may look like toys, but they aren't priced as such with each one selling for $995. Check them out here and be sure to check out all of the other less-fashionable, but still cool, original LEGO creations from the Trend Hunter archives.
Les Petits Joueurs LEGO Clutch is for Playful Fashionistas
1. LEGO Fashion - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with LEGO to create fashion accessories and clothing items.
2. Playful Accessories - Demand for unique and quirky accessories that add an element of playfulness and fun to fashion.
3. Handmade Luxury - Growing market for high-end, handmade accessories that combine craftsmanship with unique design elements.
1. Fashion Accessories - Fashion brands can explore incorporating LEGO elements into their accessory lines to appeal to a wider consumer base.
2. Toy and Collectible - Opportunity for toy companies to create licensed LEGO fashion accessories for collectors and enthusiasts.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury brands can develop collaborations with designers to create exclusive and limited-edition LEGO-inspired accessories.