This amazing LEGO city by Mike Doyle would be right at home in Middle Earth -- or perhaps my living room.
The meticulously built LEGO city which Doyle has dubbed 'Odan' took over 200,000 LEGO bricks to assemble and more than 600 hours of time to put together. The images of the LEGO city of Odan are impressive enough when taken in as a whole, but take on a whole new level of impressiveness when one looks at the detail that went into putting together every single structure and building in Odan.
The project was actually so massive that Doyle took his creation to Kickstarter in order to receive funding for it. Contributors to the project can receive poster prints and even LEGO sets to create some of the individual buildings of Odan.
The LEGO City of Odan is a Marvel of Building Block Ingenuity
1. Meticulously Built Cities - Opportunity for creating highly detailed and intricate cityscapes using building blocks or other materials.
2. Kickstarter for Large-scale Projects - Disruptive innovation opportunity to crowdfund and finance ambitious creations like LEGO cities.
3. Immersive Miniature Worlds - Opportunity to create immersive and visually stunning miniature worlds that captivate audiences.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Opportunity for toy manufacturers to create complex and detailed building block sets to cater to enthusiasts.
2. Crowdfunding Platforms - Opportunity for crowdfunding platforms to support and promote large-scale, creative projects that require funding.
3. Miniature Model Industry - Opportunity for companies specializing in miniature models to expand their offerings and cater to the demand for intricately built worlds.