There are entire campaigns that have been created around Left TWIX and Right TWIX, two seemingly identical caramel shortbread chocolate bars made by Mars, and now, the brand is introducing its first-ever NFTs based on these bars. Created in collaboration with artist YEAHYEAHCHLOE and hosted on NFT platform MakersPlace, Left NFTWIX and Right NFTWIX take the form of two pieces of art (one flipped right and the other left) that are unique thanks to the blockchain.
Fans will have the chance to pick up the pieces of art for just 24 hours only and Left NFTWIX and Right NFTWIX are set to be offered as limited open editions for $200. Proceeds of the sale will go towards supporting supports digital arts education and the carbon emissions from the sale and minting of the NFTs will be offset twice.
TWIX's First-Ever NFT Art Pieces Reference Left TWIX and Right TWIX
1. NFT Art Collectibles - The rise of NFT art collectibles are creating new opportunities for brands and artists to collaborate and drive revenue through the creation of unique and scarce digital assets.
2. Blockchain-based Marketing Campaigns - Brands are exploring the use of blockchain technology for marketing campaigns as a way to create trust, transparency, and limited edition products that can drive hype and create new revenue streams.
3. Support for Digital Arts Education - The use of proceeds from NFT sales to support digital arts education represents an opportunity for businesses to demonstrate corporate social responsibility and support the next generation of artists and creatives.
1. Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) - CPG companies can leverage the rising popularity of NFTs to create unique collectible items that drive brand loyalty, and support social causes while expanding their revenue streams.
2. Art and Design - Artists and designers can leverage blockchain and NFT technology to create new revenue streams and reach new audiences through the creation and sale of unique digital art pieces.
3. Education - Schools and educational institutions can utilize the support of NFT sales to help fund digital art programs and provide new opportunities for students to explore and learn about emerging technologies.