It might be on your list to learn to program but you simply can't fit a structured course into your schedule, so 'CodeHabit' is an app that aims to make lessons far easier to partake in. Users of 'CodeHabit' would be able to partake in lessons whenever and wherever they have time in order to increase knowledge without having to block out large sections of your time.
The requirement to know code and programming has quickly become an essential component for many professional positions. This has increased the need to learn to program and code to stay relevant in the ever-changing work environment.
The 'CodeHabit' app works to make lessons fun, interactive and efficient in order to turn a commute or evening downtime into a productive experience.
'CodeHabit' Lets You Learn to Program Whenever You Have Time
1. Passive Programming Education - 'CodeHabit' app is part of the passive programming education trend that allows individuals to learn to code with minimum effort and maximum flexibility.
2. On-demand Learning - 'CodeHabit' app is part of the on-demand learning trend where individuals can learn new skills whenever and wherever they want.
3. Gamified Learning - 'CodeHabit' app is part of gamified learning trend that makes lessons fun and interactive.
1. Edtech - EdTech industry can leverage the passive programming education trend with apps like 'CodeHabit' to reach more learners and create impactful learning experiences.
2. Tech Employment - Tech employment industry can use passive programming education trend with apps like 'CodeHabit' to up-skill employees and make them future-ready.
3. Mobile Learning - Mobile learning industry can use the on-demand learning trend with 'CodeHabit' type apps to enable professionals to learn during their free time and keep up with the fast-paced world.