The Sphero SPRK Edition may look like a tiny plastic ball, but it is actually a robotic toy that helps children learn how to code. As programming becomes a more useful skill, many parents are eager to give their children the opportunity to learn basic coding principles early on. This knowledge may help these children determine their future interests and decide on careers they may want to pursue at a young age.
The Sphero SPRK Edition is a robotic ball that is connected to a smartphone via Bluetooth. Based on smartphone commands, the device will roll, turn, spin or even change color. The robot helps children learn how to code by giving them an opportunity to program the device. Kids can make the robot follow certain directions at a particular speed for various lengths of time. The device also comes with different challenges and lessons, each of which helps the child learn Common Core principles. While the Sphero SPRK Edition is designed to be educational, children are sure to have a blast playing with this clever robot toy.
This Tiny Toy Helps Children Explore Robotics and Learn How to Code
1. Early Coding Education - The trend of early coding education for children is growing as parents recognize the importance of teaching coding principles at a young age.
2. Robotics in Education - The integration of robotics in education is increasing, providing innovative tools like the Sphero SPRK Edition to engage children in coding and STEM learning.
3. Interactive Learning Toys - The demand for interactive learning toys like the Sphero SPRK Edition is on the rise as parents seek educational toys that promote creativity, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
1. Education Technology - The education technology industry has an opportunity to develop more coding-focused products and solutions for young children, like the Sphero SPRK Edition, to meet the growing demand in early coding education.
2. Toy Manufacturing - In the toy manufacturing industry, there is an opportunity to create more interactive and educational toys that incorporate robotics, coding, and STEM learning to cater to parents' desire for both entertainment and educational value.
3. App Development - The app development industry can explore creating more user-friendly applications that engage children in coding activities and provide interactive platforms for learning coding principles through robots like the Sphero SPRK Edition.