In the spirit of 2020 being a leap year, Quiznos is inviting people to take the plunge and propose on Leap Day with a sandwich instead of a ring. On February 29th, Quiznos is giving people the chance to have their wedding catered with an all-you-can-eat sandwich buffet by capturing a photo or video of their unconventional proposal involving a sandwich.
Traditionally, Leap Day is a time when women propose. Although Quiznos notes that women are more empowered than ever and "no longer [require] a designated day for women to get down on one knee," #SayYesToQuiznos builds on the tradition and will treat a couple that's ready for marriage to a catered wedding reception—as long as the partner says "yes."
Image Credit: Quiznos
Quiznos is Inviting Women to Propose on Leap Day with a Sandwich
1. Food Proposals - Businesses can create campaigns around using food instead of traditional engagement rings for proposals.
2. Alternative Wedding Catering - Catering companies can offer unique, sandwich-centered menu options for couples looking for non-traditional wedding food options.
3. Celebration Promotion - Brands can utilize special days like Leap Day to promote their products or services for celebratory occasions.
1. Fast Casual Dining - Fast casual dining chains like Quiznos can expand into catering services for alternative wedding receptions.
2. Wedding and Event Planning - Wedding and event planning companies can incorporate unique sandwich-centered proposals and catering into their services for clients looking for non-traditional options.
3. Food and Beverage Marketing - Marketing agencies can create campaigns that play off of unique proposal and wedding catering trends to promote food products or dining services.