The Leaf House Version.3 is the third version (surprise, surprise) of the portable tiny home from Canadian tiny living firm Leaf House. This home is capable of handling temperatures of -50 degrees Centigrade and is equipped with a number of improvements over its predecessor, including a lighter weight and expanded interior space.
Leaf House Version.3 measures 4.9 meters long and includes an interior floor space of 9 square meters. It is partially constructed with sustainable and reclaimed materials including specially repurposed metal mesh. Its interior is illuminated by LED lighting and includes a small shower, composting toilet and a kitchen area fitted with a double stove, sink and a tiny fridge freezer.
The home is set to be put for a sale for a price somewhere between $30,000 and $40,000.
Leaf House Version.3 is Designed to Withstand Sub-Zero Temperatures
1. Portable Tiny Homes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop lightweight and sustainable materials to create portable homes that can withstand extreme temperatures.
2. Extreme Temperature Resistant Designs - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Engineer innovative insulation and heating systems to create structures capable of handling sub-zero temperatures.
3. Compact and Functional Interiors - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design space-efficient layouts and incorporate multi-purpose furniture to maximize interior space in portable homes.
1. Tiny Living Construction - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced construction techniques and materials specifically tailored for building portable and sustainable tiny homes.
2. Sustainable Materials Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invest in research and development of eco-friendly and reclaimed materials suitable for constructing portable, sub-zero resistant structures.
3. Compact Home Appliances - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create compact and energy-efficient appliances suited for compact living spaces in portable tiny homes.