Braun has recently unveiled its new LE Speaker range. The new speakers will also be the first system, released by the company since it stopped producing audio equipment 28 years ago. Braun's new LE Speaker range is scheduled to be available to customers beginning in October. The speakers are also reported to have a price point between $379-$1,99.
The new speakers will be available in three different sizes, and either a black or white design. The sound system will build upon previous designs from the company and will be equipped with balanced mode radiators, as well as custom woofers, and HD audio integrated amplifiers.
All of the different models will be integrated with major voice assistants, including Airplay 2 and Google Assistant. However, privacy buttons will be included in the system, allowing users to disable the microphones.
Image Credit: Braun
Braun Will Release a New LE Speaker Range in Three Sizes
1. Voice Assistant Integration - The trend of integrating major voice assistants into audio systems provides opportunities for companies to enhance user experiences and tap into the growing smart home market.
2. Balanced Mode Radiators - The adoption of balanced mode radiators in speaker designs presents an innovation opportunity for companies to improve sound quality and deliver more immersive audio experiences.
3. Revival of Legacy Brands - The return of Braun to the audio equipment market after 28 years signifies a trend of resurrecting legacy brands, offering new opportunities for revitalizing and monetizing dormant intellectual property assets.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry has the potential to leverage voice assistant integration and balanced mode radiator technology to introduce advanced audio products that cater to the demands of the modern smart home consumer.
2. Audio Equipment - The audio equipment industry can capitalize on the revival of legacy brands by reimagining and relaunching iconic products infused with the latest technological advancements, attracting nostalgic consumers and new audiophile enthusiasts alike.
3. Smart Home - The smart home industry stands to benefit from the integration of voice assistants in speaker systems, as it enables seamless control and interaction with multiple connected devices, facilitating the growth of the connected home ecosystem.