From faraway, the LE LABO Santal 26 Candle appears as a simple tin can; however, up close it reveals a world full of scented bliss.
The LE LABO Santal 26 Candle is one of the latest illuminators to come from the fragrance company. The packaging is interesting because instead of being fancy, the brand has decided to convey a rustic charm by putting the candle in a crushed tin can. The candle is made from 100% soy wax that was hand poured in New York. The aroma is an "aristocratic scent that gives off a gentle, smokey, and leathery fragrance," according to Santal 26. This is an exclusive item that the company has designed for the retailer NEIGHBOR, and promises to please with its enticing fragrance.
LE LABO Santal 26 Candle Goes Rustic with Packaging
1. Rustic Packaging - Using raw or traditional packaging materials to create a unique and authentic consumer experience.
2. Handmade Soy Candles - Offering eco-friendly and natural products as an alternative to mainstream scented candles.
3. Artisanal Fragrances - Creating unique, exclusive and highly curated fragrances for a niche market.
1. Home Decor - Innovating the candle market by offering unique, eco-friendly, and high-quality scents and packaging options.
2. Crafts - Creating handmade candles for the artisanal and niche fragrance market.
3. Luxury Retail - Offering exclusive and high-quality fragrances and packaging options for high-end consumers who are seeking unique and personalized experiences.