US studio Rick Joy Architects created the Le Cabanon holiday home, a spectacular retreat that is located on a small island in Turks and Caicos. The white concrete family home was designed to embrace and become a part of the stunning natural landscape that surrounds it.
With three bedrooms, a living room, dining area, media room and an open plan kitchen, the home flows naturally into the outdoors to create a luxurious and airy interior. The exterior offers a stark white color scheme to accentuate the beautiful blue waters right outside, as well as multiple living areas and a dazzling infinity pool to create the illusion that it flows right into the ocean.
Le Cabanon holiday home from Rick Joy Architects has large glass doors all over the home that can be opened completely to the outdoors to minimize the division between the outdoors.
Rick Joy Architects' Le Cabanon is a Modern Concrete Vacation Spot
1. Sustainable Luxury - Luxe holiday houses are incorporating sustainability by blending with the natural landscape and utilizing eco-friendly features.
2. Seamless Indoor-outdoor Living - Modern vacation homes are designed to seamlessly integrate interior spaces with outdoor environments, blurring the boundaries between indoors and outdoors.
3. Infinity Pool Illusions - Holiday homes are utilizing infinity pools to create the illusion of seamlessly blending with nearby bodies of water, enhancing the visual aesthetics of the living space.
1. Architecture and Design - The architecture and design industry can explore sustainable materials and techniques for creating luxe holiday homes that harmonize with the natural landscape.
2. Hospitality and Tourism - The hospitality and tourism industry can offer unique vacation experiences by incorporating eco-friendly and visually stunning holiday homes with seamless indoor-outdoor living concepts.
3. Pool Design and Construction - The pool design and construction industry can leverage the demand for visually appealing infinity pools that create an illusion of merging with the surrounding water bodies in luxury vacation homes.