Laura Zalenga is only 20 years old, but the amount of emotion she conveys through her captures is beyond her years.
Laura Zalenga's photography collection is extensive and stunning. Her photo series is comprised of shots involving people, as well as simple nature shots. Her subject shots are my favorite, as she takes a very natural approach to the feelings she photographs. Often, she will shoot outdoors in a forest or a foliage-filled setting. She submerges her subjects in nature and always positions them in relaxed, calming poses.
I found that although many of her photographs contain little or muted color, the images are still infused with vibrancy. The calming captures are relaxing and radiant, invoking images of magical fairytale forests in the viewer's mind.
Laura Zalenga's photography is raw, refreshing and radiant.
Laura Zalenga's Photography Captures Nature and Natural Emotion
1. Nature-inspired Photography - Opportunity for developing new photography techniques to capture nature and its raw emotions.
2. Minimalistic Shots - Opportunity for exploring the impact of minimalistic color on photography subjects and its influence on viewer's emotions.
3. Natural Poses - Opportunity for experimenting with natural poses as a way to portray raw and calming emotions.
1. Photography - Developing a new trend of capturing raw emotions through nature-inspired photography can lead to innovative approaches to photography techniques.
2. Art - Minimalistic shots and natural poses can tap into the intersection of art and photography to create a new artistic movement.
3. Therapeutic Services - The calming effect of radiant rawtography can be used in therapeutic services as a tool for stress relief and relaxation.