The Latopic Winter 2011 collection presents an elegant feel for the coming snowy season. By the looks of this lookbook, Latopic is preparing for a season of badass babes that still have a strong hold on their femininity.
Starring the stunning Australian model Kasia Z, the Latopic Winter 2011 lookbook was photographed by Tomasz Machnik. Inspired by Bob Dylan's 'Lay Lady Lay,' the collection is full of easy basics peppered with some attitude and edge.
The Latopic Winter 2011 Collection is Wickedly Appealing
1. Winter Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating unique, edgy winter fashion designs.
2. Feminine Attitude - Potential for disruptive innovation in combining femininity with a strong, badass attitude in fashion.
3. Model Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in capturing stunning model photographs that showcase fashion collections.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation can revolutionize the way fashion retailers present winter collections to appeal to badass babes.
2. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation in fashion design can incorporate attitude and edge into winter fashion, targeting strong, feminine customers.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation in model photography can create captivating images that bring out the essence of fashion collections and models' attitudes.