Since launching its groundbreaking Kush Mascara, Milk Makeup rapidly expanded its collection of Kush cosmetics to include everything from face masks to CBD-infused brow gels and now it is introducing the Kush Lash Primer. Like the original Kush Mascara, this new product from Milk Makeup is said to have "heart-shaped fibers" that add weightless, long-lasting volume to the eyelashes.
With hemp-derived cannabis seed oil, the vegan and cruelty-free lash primer is beneficial for conditioning the lashes, as well as further amplifying the amount of volume that can be achieved, as this hydrating oil component is said to fill the hollow, heart-shaped fibers. Naturally, the Kush Lash Primer can be layered with Milk Makeup's Kush Mascara for maximum volume.
The 'Kush Lash Primer' Features Hemp-Derived Cannabis Seed Oil
1. Cannabis-infused Beauty Products - There is an opportunity for beauty companies to create more innovative products using the benefits of cannabis seed oil.
2. Vegan and Cruelty-free Beauty Products - The growing demand for vegan and cruelty-free beauty products presents opportunities for companies to expand their product lines and appeal to a wider consumer base.
3. Hydrating Beauty Products - Incorporating hydrating ingredients like hemp-derived cannabis seed oil in beauty products presents an opportunity for brands to provide multi-functional benefits to their consumers.
1. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can incorporate the benefits of cannabis seed oil in their products to develop more effective and multi-functional beauty products.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - The use of cannabis seed oil in beauty products presents an opportunity for the health and wellness industry to expand its product offerings beyond the traditional channels.
3. Sustainable Products Industry - The increasing demand for vegan and cruelty-free beauty products presents an opportunity for sustainable product manufacturers to create more eco-friendly offerings.