Artist / inventor Jen Lewin has created Laser Harps. By striking through a laser beam, you can trigger sound and make innovative music. "The "Light Harps" are an immersive installations using movement and laser light to trigger sound. The use of light instead of a physical string plays with our perception of space and matter. What is physically not there (the virtual string), responds as if it were." - Blue Ink
Implications - Products that push the limits on creativity are appealing to shoppers who want to experience something new. Creating items with a contemporary element makes it appealing to shoppers on the modern market.
1. Immersive Installations with Laser Technology - Using laser technology to create immersive installations that engage with movement and light.
2. Virtual Reality Music Instruments - Creating virtual reality music instruments that respond to movement and light instead of physical strings.
3. Creative Products for Contemporary Markets - Designing innovative products that push the limits of creativity to appeal to modern shoppers.
1. Art Installations Industry - Developing laser technology for immersive installations to be used in museums, galleries, and public spaces.
2. Music Industry - Developing virtual reality music instruments for musicians to create music in a new way.
3. Consumer Electronics Industry - Creating innovative electronic products that incorporate laser and virtual reality technologies for contemporary markets.