The Lanvin Spring 2011 ads are retro, feminine and downright catty. The drama-filled campaign stars Iselin Steiro and Kinga Rajzak, who battle it out over Lanvin’s coveted handbags. The models are captured mid-fight, hissing and kicking at one another, and even dragging each other across the rug. It's by far the most interesting and captivating shoot concept I’ve seen this season.
The muted colors, 70s-chic home decor and wild animal prints perfectly project Lanvin’s womanly designs. The feisty Lanvin Spring 2011 ads will have you craving drama.
Models Duke It Out in the Lanvin Spring 2011 Ads
1. Retro Feminine Ads - Using a retro and feminine aesthetic in advertising can create captivating and engaging campaigns.
2. Dramatic Shoot Concepts - Incorporating dramatic and visually striking concepts into photo shoots can make them more memorable and impactful.
3. Animal Print Fashion - Animal prints in fashion can add a bold and fierce element to designs and attract attention.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from incorporating retro and feminine aesthetics and dramatic shoot concepts into their advertising campaigns.
2. Photography - Photographers who specialize in capturing dramatic and visually striking concepts can find opportunities in creating memorable and captivating campaigns.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can explore the use of animal prints and retro chic elements in creating unique and visually appealing home decor.