I never got into the whole boy band rage, but I always knew that the delicious looking Lance Bass was gay. Which is probably why I liked him. Anyway, these photos of Lance Bass by Mike Ruiz have him looking completely unrecognizable.
Gone is the squeaky clean image, replaced with black eyeliner (guy-liner, if you will), a dog collar in one, and chain that appears to be made out of razor blades. I am not minding the Lance Bass by Mike Ruiz look, but Lance will always be my golden boy of Orlando.
Lance Bass by Mike Ruiz Photos Look Completely Unrecognizable
1. Gender-bending Fashion - There is a growing trend of men embracing androgynous fashion, opening up opportunities for companies to create gender-neutral clothing lines.
2. Reinventing Celebrity Image - Celebrities are increasingly reinventing their public image to break away from their established personas, providing businesses with the opportunity to collaborate on unique marketing campaigns.
3. Alternative Accessories - The popularity of unconventional accessories, such as dog collars and razor blade chains, is on the rise, creating a market for businesses to design edgy and unique jewelry and accessories.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the growing demand for gender-bending fashion, offering unique and inclusive clothing options.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry has the opportunity to work with celebrities to recreate their public image, creating buzz and increasing audience engagement.
3. Jewelry and Accessories - The jewelry and accessories industry can explore the trend of alternative accessories, designing edgy and unconventional pieces that cater to a niche market.