Lumene’s new LÄHDE is an ultra-hydrating skincare range that is said to combine the ideal sources of hydration to “supercharge your skin with moisture.”
Some of the key ingredients that can be found in the range include mineral-rich Nordic birch sap and pure Arctic spring water, which is pH-neutral and extremely gentle on the skin. Since the cold, dry air of the winter months can leave one's skin looking dull and tired, this new skincare collection from Lumene is centered around rehydrating the skin with sustainably sourced ingredients.
Some of the products that can be found in the LÄHDE collection include the Hydration Recovery Aerating Gel, the Pure Arctic Miracle 3-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water and the Hydration Rescue 24H Replenishing Balm, which has been recognized as a finalist in the 2017 Daisy Beauty Awards.
Lumene’s LÄHDE Range is Powered by Arctic Spring Water
1. Sustainable Skincare - Opportunity for brands to develop skincare products that prioritize sustainably sourced ingredients.
2. Hydration-focused Products - There is a growing demand for skincare products that provide intense hydration to combat dry skin caused by cold weather.
3. Arctic-inspired Skincare - Incorporating Arctic spring water and other ingredients from the Nordic region presents a unique selling point for skincare brands.
1. Beauty & Cosmetics - Beauty companies can explore and create sustainable skincare collections that focus on hydration and incorporate Arctic inspirations.
2. Natural and Organic Skincare - The natural and organic skincare industry can leverage the demand for sustainable skincare products and develop collections with hydrating properties.
3. Winter Skincare - Opportunity for winter skincare brands to introduce products that specifically cater to skin hydration needs during the cold, dry winter months.