Rome sneaker store McQueen has put their own unique stamp on the Lacoste I Love Tokyo Collection. Their unique design features the Lacoste Missouri wrapped in 'Japanese newspaper-print fabric.'
This shoe from the Lacoste I Love Tokyo Collection may have what it takes to make me a fan of Lacoste footwear. Wrapping the whole shoe in Kanji characters is what really gives this shoe a look that sets it apart from all others. Check it out in the featured gallery and continue clicking below to see more cool Lacoste kicks and clothing.
The Lacoste I Love Tokyo Shoes from Mcqueen is a Tribute to the Far East
1. Japanese-inspired Sneaker Designs - Opportunity for brands to create unique and culturally significant sneaker designs inspired by Japanese aesthetics.
2. Printed Fabric Wrapping - Innovation in using printed fabrics to wrap and customize sneakers, creating a distinctive visual appeal.
3. Collaborations Between Fashion Brands - Potential for collaborations between fashion brands to create limited-edition sneakers that combine unique design elements.
1. Fashion Retail - Retailers can tap into the popularity of unique sneaker designs to attract fashion-forward consumers.
2. Textile Printing - Opportunity for textile printing companies to work with footwear brands to develop custom printed fabrics for sneakers.
3. Streetwear - Streetwear brands can expand their product offerings by collaborating with footwear brands to create exclusive sneaker collections.