Mina Cvetkovic stars in the 'La Pierette Joyeuse' Vogue Netherlands editorial by photographer Christian Anwander. The circus inspired fashion story captures a slew of carnival couture pieces hand-picked by wardrobe stylist Marije Goekoop.
From voluminous caplets and striped accents to bold houndstooth prints, Mina sports a designer-enriched wardrobe that features pieces from Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci, Ralph Lauren and Cosutume National among others.
The Supreme models face sports spiked, cropped and bowl-cut coifs by hair stylist Roberto Di Cuia along with a face of clown-inspired makeup by talented beauty artist Pep Gay in this whimsical and pattern enriched portrait series.
Gracing the publication's April 2013 issue, the 'La Pierette Joyeuse' Vogue Netherlands editorial pushes style boundaries and embraces whimsical and daring circus couture.
The La Pierette Joyeuse Vogue Netherlands Image Series is Circus-Chic
1. Carnival Couture - Opportunity for fashion designers to explore bold and whimsical circus-inspired collections.
2. Bold Houndstooth Prints - Potential for textile manufacturers to create unique houndstooth patterns with a modern twist.
3. Clown-inspired Makeup - Beauty brands can develop playful and vibrant makeup products inspired by circus clowns.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion designers to create theatrical circus-inspired collections.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Opportunity for textile manufacturers to experiment with bolder houndstooth patterns for fashion and home decor.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - Chance for beauty brands to expand their product lines with whimsical and vibrant circus-inspired makeup.