While many fashion shoots focus on heavy makeup and overly adorned models, those that keep it simple -- like this Krystal Russh #41 shoot -- showcase real beauty. The 41st edition of the magazine chose to tone down the hair and makeup on model Krystal in order to draw attention to her natural beauty.
Fashions from the prominent Australian brand 'Lover' look elegant and timeless in this Krystal Russh #41 magazine shoot. Equally carefree, yet sophisticated hair stylings from Michael Wolff further help this Krystal Russh shoot gain is au natural aura.
Implications - As opposed to a heavy focus placed upon makeup, hair and accessories, companies who hope to draw attention to their products and designs should consider implementing minimal distractions. Products that are accompanied by simple imagery have a better chance of showing off their features and design.
This Krystal Russh Magazine #41 Shoot Keeps Beauty Simple
1. Minimalist Aesthetic - Companies can benefit from implementing minimal distractions in their product showcasing to draw attention and highlight design features.
2. Natural Beauty Emphasis - Fashion shoots and brands that focus on showcasing natural beauty without heavy makeup and adornments can resonate with consumers.
3. Timeless Elegance - Prominent brands like 'Lover' demonstrate the appeal of timeless and elegant fashion, offering opportunities for similar brands to cater to this market.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore opportunities to promote minimalist aesthetics and natural beauty in their campaigns and designs.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetics companies can consider products and campaigns that promote natural beauty and minimal use of heavy makeup to align with current trends.
3. Accessories - Brands in the accessories industry can focus on creating designs that complement minimalist fashion looks, providing simple yet elegant options to consumers.