The Kryin' Kim Tee by Christopher Lee Suave has a bit of fun at the reality TV star's expense. The shirt features an illustrated version of Kim bawling her eyes out, taken from a scene in Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
There's a few things in life that will never not be funny, and Kim Kardashian's crying face is definitely one of them. There's no denying that Kim is a very beautiful woman, but her crying face leaves much to be desired.
Now, I wouldn't normally condone laughing at someone else's pain, but even Kim's family members have a hard time taking her seriously when she's making that vaguely pterodactyl-like expression. I can't guarantee anyone will take you seriously if you wear this t-shirt, either, but it'll definitely be entertaining regardless.
The Kryin' Kim Tee Has No Sympathy for the Reality Tv Star
1. Illustrated Apparel - The trend of using illustrations on apparel presents an opportunity to create humorous and satirical designs that resonate with consumers.
2. Celebrity Parody - The trend of creating parody products based on celebrities allows for unique and playful merchandise that appeals to fans and creates buzz.
3. Humor in Fashion - The trend of injecting humor into fashion designs opens up opportunities for clothing that encourages laughter and self-expression.
1. Apparel and Fashion - The apparel and fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of illustrated apparel and create innovative designs that incorporate humor and celebrity parody.
2. Entertainment Merchandise - The entertainment merchandise industry can embrace the trend of creating celebrity parody products to cater to fans and generate excitement around popular personalities.
3. E-commerce Platforms - E-commerce platforms can explore the trend of humor in fashion and collaborate with designers to offer unique and entertaining clothing options to consumers.