The Krispy Kreme Senior Day Dozen is being made available for high school and college seniors to enjoy free of charge as they finish up their final year of school. The promotion is taking place for one day only on May 25, 2022 and only requires seniors to visit a participating location wearing any class of 2022 swag such as shirts, jackets or even a graduation cap and gown. The donuts will be available while supplies last only.
The Krispy Kreme Senior Day Dozen promotion is arriving alongside the returning Graduate Dozen for parents and friends of graduates to pick up as a treat. This includes four custom doughnuts for 2022 alongside the brand's signature Original Glazed.
Image Credit: Krispy Kreme
The Krispy Kreme Senior Day Dozen is Available for One Day Only
1. Graduation Celebratory Deals - As senior classes graduate, more promotional deals can be created to celebrate and entice customers to buy celebratory goods.
2. Exclusive One-off Promotions - Creating a timed, exclusive promotion can drive attention and generate excitement among customers.
3. Marketing Through Nostalgia - Tapping into consumers' emotions by marketing with nostalgic items or memories can create positive brand associations and drive sales.
1. Food and Beverage - Incorporating unique seasonal or celebratory food and beverage items can generate excitement and drive traffic to businesses.
2. Retail - Offering exclusive promotions to certain groups or during limited time periods can create a sense of urgency and drive sales in retail industries.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Trendsetting marketers can tap into the latest items and products to create nostalgia-driven campaigns appealing to all ages and demographics.