You and your kitten will love the Krabhuis Cat House for a few different reasons. I'm sure you can appreciate the adorable look of the little cardboard pet house, and you'll love that your pussycat's claws have found a new project. The cat will simply be thrilled with this new shreddable distraction and hideaway.
Literally called the "Scratch House" in Dutch, the domestic animal refuge was designed by three Rotterdam architects and it's assembled by the folks at Amarant, also in the Netherlands. It takes 48 layers of material to fill out this miniature dwelling, featuring one open wall, a window and a chimney. When you purchase a Krabhuis Cat House, the marvelous recyclable product is delivered to you, fully put together. Its encasing cardboard box will serve as yet another toy for your feisty feline.
The Krabhuis Cat House is a Safe Place for Your Kitty to Scratch Away
1. Cardboard Pet Houses - Opportunity to create innovative and customizable pet houses using cardboard as a sustainable and easily recyclable material.
2. Scratchable Distractions - Potential for creating new toys and products that provide cats with engaging and shreddable distractions.
3. Sustainable Packaging - Disruptive opportunity to design eco-friendly packaging solutions that serve as additional functional products, like the Krabhuis Cat House's cardboard box toy.
1. Pet Products - Opportunity for pet product manufacturers to develop and market cardboard-based products that cater to cats' natural scratching instincts.
2. Toy Manufacturing - Potential for toy manufacturers to create interactive and shreddable toys that incorporate cats' instinctual behaviors.
3. Packaging - Disruptive opportunity for packaging companies to innovate sustainable and functional packaging solutions that serve dual purposes, such as providing additional play value for pets.