I love Sweden. I love anything to do with Sweden. I will even go to a certain furniture store because it is Swedish. And now I have yet another reason to visit; Sweden’s Kosterhavet National Park was just created and it is the latest and greatest in a series of parks that maintain the Scandinavian county’s breathtaking beauty.
Located on the West coast, Kosterhavet National Park is Sweden’s first marine preserve. It is ridiculously beautiful and features Sweden’s only cold water reef.
Kosterhavet National Park is Sweden's First Marine Park
1. Marine Conservation - Creating more marine preserves to protect the beauty of underwater ecosystems.
2. Eco-tourism - Developing sustainable and responsible tourism in natural parks and preserves.
3. Biodiversity Conservation - Preserving and protecting unique ecosystems and habitats for the future generations.
1. Tourism - Opportunity to attract tourists by promoting the natural beauty of marine preserves.
2. Environmental Conservation - Providing services and support for the protection and restoration of natural ecosystems.
3. Sustainable Development - Creating innovative solutions for preserving and utilizing natural resources in a sustainable manner.