Craft beer brands are renowned for their edgy and unique marketing tactics, and Kosciuszko Pale Ale's new ‘Beer with Altitude’ campaign is no exception. The gamified ski commercial is bold and bright, centered around experiences and sports competition, a sentiment Koscuiszko says is "on brand."
The video begins by showing the beer bottle -- which features a traditional design of mountains and grass -- but upon zooming in, viewers can see a vintage-styled ski hill where fireworks and mythical monsters are roaming about. Skiiers have vibrant trails following them and leap over shark tanks to collect virtual prizes. The Beer with Altitude campaign even has an outer space scene featuring an astronaut koala. The video ends by zooming out of the bottle and showing present-day skiers enjoy a cold brew on the hill.
Kosciuszko Pale Ale Debuted Its New ‘Beer with Altitude’ Campaign
1. Gamified Ski Campaigns - Craft beer brands are exploring gamified ski campaigns as an alternative form of marketing that combines experience, sport and fun.
2. Experiential Marketing - Craft beer brands are creating immersive experiences through gamified ski campaigns which entice customers to interact with their product.
3. Creative Product Design - Craft beer brands are using unique and eye-catching bottle designs to stand out in the market and appeal to consumers.
1. Craft Beer - The craft beer industry is using innovative marketing strategies like gamified ski campaigns to differentiate their products from larger beer brands.
2. Ski Resorts - Ski resorts can benefit from partnering with craft beer brands for campaigns that attract younger audiences and provide immersive experiences.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Craft beer brands are pushing the boundaries of experiential marketing, setting new standards in the industry.