This particular Kodak camera, dubbed the CFH-V20, is an attempt by the American camera technology company to well and truly infiltrate the burgeoning home monitoring camera market. Currently, this sector of the market appears to be dominated by the likes of the Google Nest Cam, but Kodak wants a piece of the action.
The CFH-V20 is equipped with a variety of high-tech features including a full 180 degree field of view, night vision and WiFi capabilities. It includes a built-in signal extender and also comes with IFTTT integration, which allows you to pair the camera with other automation apps and services. The camera also comes with lifetime single-day cloud storage that allows you to store and watch any HD video recording from the past 24 hours.
This Kodak camera includes everything you'd ever need in a home monitoring camera, and at $150 doesn't leave too big a hole in your wallet when you consider that what you're buying is really piece of mind.
This Kodak Camera is Designed To Keep Tabs On Your Home
1. Cloud-connected Surveillance Cameras - A growth in the market for security cameras with cloud integration opens up disruptive opportunities for camera technology companies.
2. Home Monitoring Camera Market - The home monitoring camera market is experiencing a surge in demand as more people are looking for added security solutions for their homes.
3. IFTTT Integration - IFTTT integration with surveillance cameras allows for custom automation and potential integration with other home automation devices.
1. Camera Technology - As the market for home surveillance cameras continues to grow, camera technology companies have the potential to create innovative solutions and disrupt current market leaders like Google Nest Cam.
2. Home Security - Businesses that offer home security solutions, whether through cameras or other devices, have a chance to capitalize on this growing market.
3. Cloud Storage - Cloud storage providers may benefit from partnerships with camera technology companies that offer surveillance solutions with cloud integration.